Thor Love and Thunder Preview

Watched Thor Love and Thunder today. 

It's 5 July 2022 and it opens on 7 July 2022! 

Thanks to Tiktok SG for the invitation.  

A little perk for being one of the top creators.  


Among the guests were other influencers and celebrities.

I took a lot of pictures with the posters the official cosplayers. 

I became Zeus for a while wielding the lightning bolt in my hands. 

It's like a little party, but I don't know anybody. 


How's the show? Keep reading. No spoilers. 

Expectations were set when I saw the trailers. 

I knew it's a Taika Waititi type of movie. 

That means Imagination, Action, and Comedy.  


Imagination...

I love the out-of-this-world scenes.  

I wished I could pause the movie to examine the details. 

There are many tiny background elements to observe.  

Especially the scenes at the Zeus gathering. 


Action...

Definitely, every Thor power is presented.  

The hammer, intergalactic travel, the jump, and more.  

Almost everything has lightning streaks to some degree. 

I am inspired to create my next Tiktok tutorials.  


Comedy...

Ok, I have something to say about this one.  

It's trying too hard to be funny till it's almost cliche. 

Every character I knew before is behaving differently. 

I laughed, but not till I cry. 


Talking about crying...

There are emotional scenes, but I am not an emotional guy.  


What about Zeus...

The character I love most in the movie is Zeus.  

Watch to find out why.  


Have you watched Thor Love and Thunder yet?  

Leave your one-line review in the comments. 



















~ Adrian Lee

#ThorLoveAndThunderSG #TiktokSG






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription