Changing My Tiktok and Instagram Profile Bio Description

Today, I changed my Tiktok profile bio description, as well as on Instagram. 

Many followers on tiktok ask me what my job is. Some even think it's amazing that an old guy like me can be so creative. 

I realized I didn't tell people in my profile description that I was a professional videographer... instead I just described myself as a vlogger, streamer, and content creator. 

I guess everyone with a phone now is a vlogger, streamer, and content creator. So what's differentiating me from the rest? 

I am a professional corporate videographer. 

I wanted to stay away from the stigma that I am just a videographer, but I guess that is a strength that people look up to. 

So today my Tiktok and Instagram profile bio look like this... 

========

πŸ˜ƒ Professional Corporate Videographer πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘‡Get the links in my bio here...πŸ‘‡ 

https://msha.ke/adrianvideoimage

======== 

Oh wait, I've decided to add something else... 

========

πŸ˜ƒ I am a Professional Corporate Videographer & Trainer...

========

~ Adrian Lee 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription