Oven Trip Repair Singapore

How to remove moisture in the oven? How to fix oven tripping Singapore?  How to solve oven trip?   

My Ariston oven is tripping the power in my house.  I can't even turn it on.  Whenever I turn on the oven's main power switch, I will hear a beep sound then it will trip immediately. The oven power and some other appliances share the same circuit breaker, but no other appliances are turned on. 

The last time we asked Ariston for a repair quote 3 years ago was S$800. 

3 years ago,  we managed to solve the problem ourselves by using a hair dryer to warm up the heating element. 

Today, the hair dryer method did not work. 

I am thinking of repairing it myself again using this method... https://youtu.be/d3XXg53WHPk


How to remove a built in oven...


~ Adrian Lee



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription