Think About The Big Things - 5-min Morning Journal #220401

“You’ve got to think about the big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction." —Alvin Toffler


 I am in a house.  A rural type.  Similar to Kukup Kelong Resort.  Inside the house, there is a gathering of wifey's uncles and aunts. I have an issue communicating with them.  I don't speak dialect well.  Outside, wifey cast a big net into a pond. Then she laid herself down on the brick steps at the edge of the pond.  I joined her to relax in the quiet open space. 

"Casting a net over a pond" made by StarryAI

========end of dream. 


What did you dream of last night? Does it solve a problem?

See above.

The feeling is like trying to escape from stress.  

I know what it is I am trying to escape in real life and I have to handle it now. 


What happened yesterday?




What worked? Why?

  • Created a new Tiktok trend in less than 2 hours.

What did not work? Why? 

  • Afternoon blues. Got to sort this out. 


What did you learn?

  • I can make a Shorts in less than 2 hours if I have my gear ready and the script researched. 

🌞What can be done better today?

  • Relax.  Reply to question with a 1-min video.


What will stop me? How to overcome? 

  • Admin chores.  Dew it. 


~ Adrian Lee

Ps:

🐞 Is today a WEEKEND (Fri, Sat, Sun)? Don't start anything; clean up what I started. Successful people spend family time, Me-time, clear clutter, and strategize the week. 

Note to self:

How do successful people deal with Stress... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/03/deal-with-stress.html





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming