Getting more views on Tiktok

How to get more views on tiktok? This video... https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdyTEg8J/... got 6K+ views on the second day after posting.  Today,  the 3rd day,  it's got 45K+ views.  This is my first non-"tutorial" video that blew up. 

Here are some fun facts...

1. No description - Coming from the SEO- centric YouTube universe, I experimented with the Tiktok video without any description. There is only one hashtag.

2. Bad video - I thought the edits were unrefined and that people will point out my mistakes. So I did not share this video link in other social media. I almost didn't want to post this video. 

3. Did not tag the original creator - The idea came from another creator.  I made a separate video and tagged the creator to credit him.  That video remained at 3K+ views... https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdywLBj7/

Conclusion...
What I am trying to say is that... I didn't do anything intentional to get more views... except to create a visually entertaining 11-second skit.

It's a hard act to repeat, but I will challenge myself to make another one.


~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming