What is the best time to live stream?

When is the best time to live stream on Tiktok, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch? 

So I have been experimenting and this is my result.

1. Tiktok - The best time to stream on Tiktok is from 3pm to 9pm Singapore time. My 100K+ Tiktok followers come from around the region.  They start coming in at 3 pm and go to sleep at 9 pm. The gifters usually come at 3 to 5 pm. 

2. Youtube - The best time to stream on Youtube is early afternoon 1 pm to 4 pm. My 6000+ YouTube subscribers mostly are from the United States or further away from my region. It's also topic specific. Some non-subscribers discovered my stream through search. 

3. Facebook - Facebook for me is like a waste of time. I have over 3000 followers and it feels like no one is interested in my streams... or they are just not notified like what Youtube and TikTok actively do without paid ads.  

As for Twitch, I have yet to build a sizeable following to know the result. 

By the way, the above are all streamed at the same time using a multi platform streamer,  and here's my latest experiment...

Capcut Edit Tutorial - "Broken Hand Run" Video Effect Using Mask Tool... https://youtu.be/K4krRQ40nSU


~ Adrian Lee




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming