Adrian's Journal 200618

7:00 am. I remembered I forgot that I should have done something yesterday at the end of the course. 

I hope things run smoothly on BVC day 2.

Things will be easier if I get to run one to one classes. 

Gumroad 300 Visitors Challenge
  • 264
Amzn 300 clicks / 10 orders / $50 sale Challenge
  • 7 orders. 1 over $100. Mirabox video capture card.
  • Evening. 197 clicks. 14 orders. $6 earned.
YouTube VL 16000 Subscribers Challenge
  • 16008
  • Milestone achieved
  • Evening. 16024.
5:30 pm. Completed BVC day 2. Feeling relieved but unsure. Is this really what I want to do? I am good at it, but I don't feel paid what I deserve. I should raise my price. I should do one to one. I should conduct live webinar style. Record and sell. What might stop me is the thought that I don't know everything about the topic. Maybe I should just do it... Go live often.






Adrian's Journal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing