Adrian's Journal 200623 - Self Renewel

Today, I don't feel like reporting my challenges.

I have this deep calling to renew myself.

What is it? Let's find out.

I will be back soon.


Adrian's Journal

PS:

What's trending?
  • macOS
  • iPad Air
Gumroad 300 Visitors Challenge
  • 248
  • Noon. 253. So posting IG and FB stories worked only so little.
  • Evening. 262. Sold one course.
  • For the first time, I sold an item via IG stories. I JUST started IG stories yesterday. Also there is this affirmation video I listened to last night to break the psychological barrier.

Amzn 300 clicks / 10 orders / $50 sale Challenge
  • 5 orders. with 1 over $100. ATEM Mini.
  • Noon. 10 orders. 2 over $100. The other is a printer.
  • Evening. 203 clicks. 10 orders. $22 earned.

YouTube VL 17000 Subscribers Challenge
  • 16176
  • Noon. 16180.
  • Evening. 16187.

MacOS 2020 - Big Sur
  • June 22, 2020
  • Apple introduces macOS Big Sur
  • Unveiled at WWDC20,
  • Includes Safari updates and enhancements to Messages, Maps, and privacy.
  • Safari's new features include a customizable start page, elegantly designed and more powerful tabs, quick and easy translation, and a new Privacy Report.
  • The new Messages app lets users send and receive more personal and expressive messages, and keep track of and interact within group messages.
  • Maps also offer immersive features for exploring and navigating the world.
  • The customizable menu bar features a Control Center that delivers quick access to controls from the desktop. (now it looks like the controls on the iPhone.)
  • https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2020/06/apple-introduces-macos-big-sur-with-a-beautiful-new-design/
  • Am I excited about the new features? No. I never use Safari nor the messaging app and the map. So this update has no impact on me.
Updated Stock Trading Journal
Posted AVI Next IT fair... 

Ordered iPhone SE 128GB Red... S$719...
  •  for small kiddo.

Learned about YC.Onion... 

Break the entrepreneur psychological barrier. 

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing