Adrian's Journal 200617

Today is Course Day. Conducting another videography and video editing training via Zoom. 

Feeling a high level of anxiety. An unhealthy level, physically and psychologically.

Why? I want to perform my best.

Breathe... Breathe... Breathe...

Gumroad 300 Visitors Challenge
  • 271
  • Evening. 274.
Amzn 300 clicks / 10 orders / $50 sale Challenge
  • 3 orders.
  • Evening. 205 clicks. 5 orders. $7 earned.
  • Number is dropping.
  • Identify what's trending.
YouTube VL 16000 Subscribers Challenge
  • 15966 up 1700.
  • Evening. 15983.
5:30 pm. Released half the load. Completed BVC day 1. Why stress? I'm being a perfectionist. How then? Find something more valuable to do and take my mind off this. Relax. Know that I get the opportunity to teach a class.




Adrian's Journal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing