Adrian's Journal 200613

8:00 am. A cool rainy Saturday morning.

What's occupying my mind is all about the upcoming BVC, happening in 4 days.

What am I thinking about? Am I prepared? What if participants wanted something I didn't prepare? Are my topics still relevant?

Come to think of it. Past Participants actually don't really know what they need to know.

So keep the it open. If I cannot answer their questions then let them know I will find out and post the answer on FB alumni group.

Qoo10 affiliate

Nintendo Switch Gen2 Console S$600 S$559 - very high commission.

Next IT Fair in SG

Updated. Removed Lazada Online Tech Show from title and replaced back with the PC Show.

Yesterday

Posted one TikTok video... https://vt.tiktok.com/AcKk5q/

Why zero views? The same video on FB and IG for response.

Why are my Tiktok videos not getting any views?

  • it's probably the content you're posting. See what others are doing and try doing something more similar videos at first. Look at trending, look at hashtags... https://teilo.org/0-views-on-tiktok/
There is that word again... Trending... I have been plagued by that concept recently.

Today

It's the beginning of the weekend. That means family time and clearing clutter time.

Clear up physical and digital clutter. That includes my calendar tasks list.

Amzn 300/10/$50 challenge
  • 5 orders. 2 above $100... Video capture cards.
  • 162 clicks 6 orders $25 earned.
  • Catch the trend. Find traffic sources.

YouTube 16000 subscribers challenge
  • 15801 up 1865.
  • 15814 up 1865.
  • 15826 up 1831.
  • Double down.
Gumroad 300 visitors challenge
  •  ðŸ‘‰ Try mini offers from aweber to gumroad. Or the other way around... Sell courses via aweber instead.
Sony PlayStation 5 coming this Christmas.

Posted YTAL video... https://youtu.be/AJAvkSTtegw











Adrian's Journal




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing