What is a Distribution Reinvestment Plan... A letter from ESR REIT


I received a letter from ESR Reit about the Distribution Reinvestment Plan DRP.

What is a distribution reinvestment plan?

Very simply, a distribution reinvestment plan (DRP) allows you to choose between either receiving your distribution in cash or in units (shares)... according to https://financialhorse.com/distribution-reinvestment-plans-for-singapore-reits/

It looks like this plan applies to Real Estate Investment Trusts. 

It's just like any other shares where I receive a letter asking me whether I want my dividends to become part of the stock or do I want it as cash.

What do I do next?

I want the cash. Hence there is no action required. Let's crush this letter, recycle it and get back to normal life.



Adrian's Journal






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming