Lazada Affiliate Program Singapore Is Back

The Lazada affiliate program is back!

Today, 22 May 2020, I received an email from Lazada Singapore Affiliate Program, titled "Lazada SG: We are RESTARTING our Affiliate Program!".

Is that good news... Or bad? Coz they disappeared without notice... Twice...

I have moved from one Lazada affiliate program to another. Both ceased operation. Both have money stuck inside... Both managed by different agents 

What's new?

Affiliate are encouraged to SHIFT ALL OFFERS TO BONUS OFFERS with OPTIMIZED LANDING PAGE:

1. Minimum 4% additional commission.
2. 2. Bonus commission applies to all customer types and platforms.
3. No Order Cap.

Then there are non commissionable items...

-  Apple Official Store Products
-  Mobile topups
-  Gold

Why Apple? I want to promote Apple products.

I hope I can withdraw my commissions from the previous affiliate program management.

In the meantime, let's get started with this one...

Adrian's Journal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming