Bilibili - should I sign up?

What is Bilibili?

Bilibili is a Chinese video sharing website based in Shanghai, themed around animation, comic, and game, where users can submit, view and add commentary subtitles on videos... Wikipedia May 23rd 2020

With 170M users, Bilibili is the nearest thing China has to YouTube... TechCrunch May 19th 2020

Sony Paying $400 Million for Stake in Bilibili, Chinese Online Platform... Variety April 9th 2020

So I downloaded Bilibili app from the play store into my Samsung Galaxy S10.

Everything is in Chinese.



The uploaded videos look like rip-offs from movies, k-pops and animes.

Content wise, it's nothing close to YouTube where i see original productions.

Will I join Bilibili to upload my videos?

No.

Adrian's Journal



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming