How to Identify Upcoming Trends for the YouTube Channel

How can I detect a trend before it happens?

I have been identifying trends and it works.

My YouTube Channel got more views and subscribers.

That’s good but that’s only after I found the trend.

I wonder if there is a way to predict the trend?

Yes. The art and science is called Trend-spotting.

Here’s how… Based on my own online research…

  • Look for the trends that are disappearing
  • Identify why a trend is ending.
  • Spot a space for the new trend.
  • Question the question… why hasn’t someone done this before?
  • Regularly follow publications and influencers in your industry.
  • Ask the right questions, and listen to your customers.
  • “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” Abraham Lincoln

It looks like the process of Trend spotting isn’t for me.

It is more for larger brands and product manufacturers.

All I have to do is let the brands spot the upcoming trend.

Then…

👉🏼Vlog about new product announcements before release.

Sources:

Leave a comment.

Share this post.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee…  https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming