My Content Creation Journey Today: Project Y, Live Streaming, and More

 I forgot my YouTube password and hence my multi-streaming device was not fully operational.

Today was a day of challenges and learnings that I want to document and reflect on.

So I could not stream on multiple platforms as planned. I decided to stream only on Facebook, using the Facebook app on my iPhone, which led to the discovery that I can schedule and promote my upcoming live events with it to get more live viewers.

Another challenge was that I did not complete editing six chapters of Project Y as intended. I only did four, which made me feel unsatisfied. I realized that I should use my more efficient method of recording and speaking at the same time, instead of recording and voice-over later.

On a positive note, I acquired some new skills. 

When I was streaming again on TikTok Live at 5 pm, a viewer asked me how another TikToker did her special effects. I analyzed the video and recreated the effect live for the viewer. He was appreciative and so was I. I learned something new that I can use to enhance my future videos.

I also attended a workshop for TikTok Shop Creators, where I acquired some useful knowledge on how to monetize my channel and increase my views.

Here are some tips on how to get more views as a TikTok Shop Creator:


1. Promote products with high ratings and from sellers with high ratings. This will help to ensure that your customers have a positive experience with the products you promote, which will, in turn, lead to more views and sales.


2. Create original high-quality short videos specifically to promote the product. Your videos should be engaging and informative, and they should showcase the product in a visually appealing way.


3. Restart a live stream if viewership starts to fall or drops to zero. The TikTok algorithm may not like your current stream, so restarting it can sometimes help to get more views.



That's it for my day. 



How was your day today?

~ Adrian Lee
Content Creator

#ContentCreator #LiveStreaming #TikTok #Facebook #VideoEditing #YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming