Content Creator Shares Lessons Learned and Goals for the Future



Another day, another productive step toward my content creation goals.


Here's a recap:


Achievements...


- I created and distributed a TikTok editing tutorial video across multiple platforms.

- I streamed live while making the video above and chatting with my followers.

- I edited one chapter of a long-form video and distributed it as shorts, reels, and on another TikTok channel for that niche. 


Challenges...


- I didn't make any online course sales today. I need to level up my course promotion game.

- I still have five product reviews pending. I need to get those done to unlock more affiliate opportunities.

- I haven't optimized yesterday's live stream recording. I need to polish it up for monetization and lead magnet. 


Lessons Learned...


- One chapter of the long-form video took about 2 hours to edit. I'll need to dedicate a total of 12 hours to finish the rest. Good thing I plan to make them short and standalone!

- AI is my productivity secret sauce. Toggling between Bard, Bing, and Chat GPT gives me different answers each time. No single best AI yet, but combining them helps me up my content creation game.

- I'm sad to learn that AI regulation may delay the release of new versions. I'm hoping for tools that can supercharge my business and life.


Tomorrow's Focus...


To prioritize content edits, I'll skip the live stream and tutorial creation. Let's finish as many outstanding projects before the weekend!


What May Hold Me Back...


I'm feeling anxious about conducting this Sunday's mobile videography class. 


Overcoming Anxiety...


I'm going to seek guidance from AI to overcome anxiety. It tells me to review the course material, practice my presentation, and remind myself of my expertise. Plus, do some self-care with deep breaths and positive affirmations. Let's rock that class!


That's how today went. I accomplished a lot and learned some lessons. I'm excited to keep pushing forward and growing my business.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming