How I Prioritized My Tasks and Went Live on TikTok

 The Challenge of Prioritizing Tasks...

I woke up this morning feeling overwhelmed. I had a lot of tasks on my plate, and I wasn't sure where to start. I had several overdue sponsored product reviews, one review video that was halfway done, and a daily CapCut video editing tutorial to create. I also hadn't been live streaming for almost a week.

When I go live, it's usually about sharing my knowledge about CapCut video editing with my audience.

I was hesitant to go live because I was afraid that the sponsors of the product reviews would complain that I wasn't spending time on their products.

But then I thought about it, and I realized that my followers on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube grew exponentially because of my CapCut video editing tutorials. The sponsors come to me because of the number of followers I have, and they are engaged followers. And live streaming is a powerful way to engage them even further.

So I decided to go live while creating the next CapCut video editing tutorial. It was a great decision!

During the live stream, I am thankful for three things:

1. A viewer asked me to provide a live-streaming setup consultation.

2. Another viewer asked me to provide a TikTok Shop creator consultation.

3. A strong supporter shared with me about a new TikTok monetization feature.

It took me two hours to complete the CapCut video editing tutorial, and one hour spent answering viewers' questions. I streamed on TikTok only using my iPhone in dual camera mode.

Going forward, you might see me live streaming more often while I go behind the scenes to do my content creation. I've found that it's a great way to engage with my audience, get feedback, and learn new things.

What I Learned

I learned a few things from this experience:

- It's important to prioritize your tasks. Not everything is equally important, so it's important to focus on the tasks that will have the biggest impact.

- Live streaming is a powerful way to engage with your audience. It's a great way to share your knowledge, get feedback, and build relationships.

- Live Streaming is a two-way communication. I was hesitant to go live because I was afraid of what the sponsors would think. But in the end, I'm glad I did because I received some business requests and learned about a new monetization feature. 

Do you find live streaming to be an effective way to engage with your audience? Why or why not?

~ Adrian Lee 

#productreview #capcut #videoediting #livestreaming #tiktok #contentcreation #entrepreneurship #business #marketing #socialmedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming