Google Trends for Research on the Go | Digital Lifestyle Report

What happened? What worked? What did not work?

You are reading my half private journal.

  1. Digital dream…while I slept. I bought an e-scooter … a black one. Rode around a scenic beach resort. Reminded myself to take pictures and videos to document and post online.
  2. Amzn. 89 clicks. 1 item sold. 3 items shipped . Earned $2.56. Items sold were not listed by me. Items related to HDMI cable setup. Notable item I could add to my list is the smallrig clamp mount for DSLR gimbal.
  3. Blog idea. Accessories for atomos ninja star recorder using clamp mount and the HDMI coiled cable. Present three possible applications.
  4. YouTube video content creation planner. I have too many ideas floating around but don’t know where to start. So I created a planner using Google Keep with checkbox mode turned on.
  5. Google Trends. Being mobile I can’t rely on my laptop to make keyword research. So the next best thing is Google Trends where I can see related keywords and possible search volume.
  6. Adrian’s social media marketing strategy. Post to LinkedIn first to get automated hashtags. Next post to Facebook page on mobile and share to groups. Following that post to Instagram which automatically post to Facebook profile. Finally post to Google business.

What to do better next?

  • Get more traffic Amzn. Create more videos similar to the live streaming setups.
  • Document more pictures and videos with my Samsung S10. For Cutaway shots.
  • Use Google trend on the go to research related keywords and possible volume.

Here’s my picture of the day…

A panoramic shot taken with my Samsung Galaxy S10 at the roof top playground of Tiong Bahru Plaza.

Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing