3M Command Hooks for Wall

We bought the 3M Command Hooks. No need to drill holes into the wall. Just stick it on.

There are different types based on the weight it can take.

We bought the one that can take 900 grams.

The instructions tell me to clean the wall first with alcohol wipe. I don’t have alcohol wipe, so I just wiped the wall with water.

  1. Clean the wall.
  2. Stick the double-sided tape behind the hook.
  3. Stick the hook onto the wall.
  4. Wait for 1 hour.
  5. Then hang your stuff.

The instructions also tell me not to stick the hook onto vinyl. I have this wall that is laminated, and not too sure if it is vinyl.

I will use it anyway, because if the stuff drops off, it doesn’t matter. It’s only for decoration. I won’t use this for more valuable stuff.

Today is the 2nd of April 2019.

Let’s see how long this 3M Command hook for 900g can stay.

I will update this post when it happens.

Subscribe.

See you in the next one.

Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing