How I Overcame My Challenges as a Video Content Creator

As a video content creator, I face many challenges every day. From finding the best locations to shoot, to editing hours of footage, to promoting my work on social media, I have to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines. But I also love what I do, and I always try to learn from my experiences and improve my skills. Here is how I tackled some of the challenges I faced yesterday.


Exploring New Places


I woke up at 5:30 a.m. to explore the rail corridor, a former railway line that has been transformed into a greenway for walking and cycling. I walked 6,000+ steps and took some photos. 


Creating and Publishing Daily Flagship Content


After returning home, I created and published my daily flagship content. It’s a simple and quick video answering a viewer’s question from a previous video about how to add the shake effect in Capcut, a free video editing app for mobile devices. This time I managed to complete it within 2 hours instead of 4 hours because I wasn’t live-streaming behind the scenes. Live-streaming is a great way to interact with my audience and show them how I work, but it also adds more pressure and time to my workflow. So I decided to skip it this time and focus on producing a high-quality video that can help my viewers learn something new.


Promoting My Upcoming Class on Social Media


With the help of AI, I promoted my upcoming videography and video editing class on social media, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. I used Bing Chat in Creative mode. It created three completely different promotional materials for the three different platforms. It saved me so much time without cracking my brain. 


Burning the Midnight Oil Editing Footage


Finally, I burned the midnight oil editing 3 hours of footage from the previous videography and video editing class recording into 10 small chapters for my online course. This time I live-streamed so that I could chat with my audience while editing. I used Yolobox Pro and Yololiv Instream to stream my screen and webcam to YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and TikTok simultaneously. The Yolobox is an all-in-one multi-cam Multi-platform portable live streaming Studio.


What’s Next?


Today I must update myself on the new DJI Osmo Pocket 3, finish up editing my 11 hours left of videography and video editing class recording into smaller chapters for the online course, make another daily consecutive flagship content, and update my slides for tomorrow’s class on how I attract viewers and followers on TikTok using capcut videos.


I hope you enjoyed reading about my day as a video content creator. If you are interested in learning more about videography and video editing, please check out my online course or join me in my live class. If you have any questions or feedback for me, please leave them in the comments below or send me a message. Thank you for your support!


#videography #videoediting #capcut #dji #obsbot #yolobox #yololiv #linkedin #contentcreation #facebook #YouTube #tiktok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming