How I Overcame the Challenges of Creating Engaging Video Content

As a video content creator, I face many challenges every day. From keeping up with the latest trends and technologies to finding new ways to connect with my audience, to balancing my time and energy between different projects. In this post, I want to share with you how I tackled some of these challenges yesterday, and what I learned from them.


Reviewing the DJI Osmo Pocket 3


One of the first things I did yesterday was to update my website with a review of the newly released DJI Osmo Pocket 3, a handheld gimbal camera that promises to deliver smooth and stable footage in any situation. I haven't got my hands on it yet, so the review is mainly about the specs and how the specs compare with similar products. 


Teaching TikTok Success Using CapCut


After publishing my review, I updated the slides for my class on TikTok success using CapCut, a free video editing app that allows you to create amazing videos with just a few taps. I am going to teach this class later in the day, and I wanted to make sure that my slides were clear, engaging, and updated.


Live Streaming on TikTok


While preparing the class slides, I decided to livestream on TikTok at the same time to engage with my audience. I wanted to show them what I was going to teach, and also answer some of their questions and comments. I thought this would be a good way to promote my class and build rapport with my followers.


Talking About AI


One of the topics that came up during my stream was artificial intelligence (AI). Some of my viewers asked me which AI app I use to create images. I told them that I use Bing. I also taught them how to use it to create  images for themselves


Then we went into a deeper discussion about AI That can clone personalities. Then some of my viewers expressed their concerns that I might use AI to replace myself while live streaming in the future. 


Creating a Loop Video with CapCut


After finishing my stream and class slides, I moved on to creating another daily flagship content. This time it was about how to make a loop video with CapCut. A loop video is a video that repeats itself endlessly without any pause or interruption. 


I uploaded it on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. 


Creating Content in Record Time


One of the things that worked well for me yesterday was creating the daily flagship content in a record time of within one hour. Because I wasn’t live streaming while creating it, I was able to focus more on the task. 


No Recording of the Creative Process 


One of the things that did not work well for me yesterday was not live streaming while creating my daily flagship content. Because I wasn’t live streaming, there was no record of the creative process behind the video. I missed the opportunity to share with my audience how I came up with the idea, how I executed it, and what challenges I faced along the way. 


Replicating Myself Online with AI


One of the things that I learned yesterday was that I can now replicate myself online using an AI service. I discovered a service called personal AI, which is an AI platform that can learn what I like, how I speak, and more. Currently, it's just a chatbot.  I am more interested in replicating my entire image as a video.


I can then use it to create more content with less effort and time. 


Live Streaming More Structured Content


One of the things that can be done better is to live stream more structured content instead of behind the scenes. I realized that behind-the-scenes content is not very engaging or valuable for my audience. They are more interested in learning something new or getting entertained by my content. They are also more likely to support me financially if they see that I am providing them with quality content.


Therefore, I decided to live stream more tutorials or live selling sessions instead of behind the scenes. I decided to set a specific time and date for live streaming and stick to it. I think this will help me plan for the stream, and also attract more viewers who know when to expect me online. It will also help me create a habit and routine for live streaming.


Leave a Comment


Yesterday was a busy but productive day for me as a video content creator. I faced many challenges, but I also learned many lessons. I hope you enjoyed reading about my day, and maybe got some insights or inspiration from it.


If you have any questions or comments about my day, feel free to leave them below. If you want to learn more about video content creation, you can check out my website, my TikTok account, or my YouTube channel. You can also join my class, where I will teach you how to create engaging videos that get views and followers. 


Stay tuned for more video content from me! 


~ Adrian Lee 


#videocontent #videocreator #videotips #videoreview #dji #osmopocket3 #tiktok #capcut #livestream #ai #loopvideo #contentcreation #personalai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming