12 Financial Consultants Learn How to Create Viral TikTok Videos

Teaching a group of 12 financial consultants how to create engaging TikTok videos was not an easy task.  


Yesterday, I had the opportunity to conduct my third face-to-face class, which was part of a series of workshops organized by David King, the expert in Story Selling. 


How I Prepared


I had to update the content, the slides, and the hands on activities in advance. I wanted to make sure that the participants would learn the essential video content creation skills for Tiktok platform, and be inspired to promote their personal brand. I also had to cover the strategies I used to build an audience on TikTok, finding winning topics, how to hook and retain viewers, and how to shoot and edit videos like a pro.


How It Went


The class went better than I expected. The participants were enthusiastic and responsive, and they actively participated in the hands on project creating their own video with special effects. They were able to apply what they learned and produce some amazing videos. I was impressed by their creativity and talent.


What I Learned


I also learned from the feedback and questions from the participants. There are some things that I would do differently next time. I would spend more time demonstrating the new useful features in Capcut. I would also show more example videos. I would also pair up participants to work as a team.


What's Next


I am very happy to share my knowledge and skills with others, and to learn from them as well. I look forward to conducting more classes in the future. 


If you are interested in learning more about video content creation or joining my next class, please feel free to contact me or David King. 


#TikTokTips #VideoCreation #PersonalBranding #TikTokMarketing #SocialMediaMarketing #TikTokForBusiness #TikTokExpert #VideoEditing #TikTokClass #FinancialConsultants


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming