Whirlwind of creative energy and experimentation! πŸš€

I scripted a product review Tiktok video with a little help from Bing Chat AI, which I then heavily modified to create an engaging and attention-grabbing narrative. After spending 2.5 hours recording and 1.5 hours editing, the final product review is up and ready! You can check it out here: Sandmarc Tripod Pro Review... https://www.tiktok.com/@adrianvideoimage/video/7291280904960462081

On a different note, I decided to breathe new life into my YouTube channel. Experimenting with fresh content and testing out AI for voice-overs. Live-streaming the entire process, I saw a significant increase in viewers and engagement. Consistency truly is key! Watch the final video on removing backgrounds in a video using Capcut Desktop here: https://youtu.be/Bol3yg1hGQ8?si=tV3z1II6XBdmxb-c 

Here's a quick tip I learned today: To promptly correct YouTube's auto-captions, I've been using Bing Chat AI. I simply prompt it with 'Correct the punctuation:' and voila! The captions are spot on. 🎯

Stay tuned for more updates as I continue to navigate the ever-evolving world of content creation! #ContentCreation #AIAssistance #YouTubeTips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming