Ordered Xiaomi Mi Wifi Router 4C

Today, I ordered the Xiaomi Mi Wifi Router 4C

It's a wifi router. 

Here are 3 reasons why I ordered it as a wifi extender. 

Reason #1 - It's only S$20! Other brands costs over S$100!

Reason #2 - I need the extra ethernet ports for streaming and gaming. 

Reason #3 - It promises to handle multiple devices which is the problem I am facing now. The current Dlink powerline extender crashes when overloaded. 

Cons or concerns?

It's not 5G. 

Maybe my apps don't even need 5G. 

Let's test and review it when it arrives. 

~ Adrian Lee



https://qoo.tn/BPpTxX/Q100206579






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming