Buying Ethereum On Crypto.Com - Singapore

I just bought 0.05ETH on the Crypto.com app on my phone. 

Let me document what I did. 

In the previous post, I documented how I topped up money on my Straits Xfers account so that I can buy Ethereum on Crypto.com.

  1. Open Crypto.com app
  2. Go to Home and tap on Ethereum
  3. Tap on Buy ETH
  4. Switch to Fiat Wallet (where my Xfers is connected)
  5. Type in the ETH amount (I typed 0.05 ETH, that's S$171 today.)
  6. Finally, tap on 0.05 ETH.
  7. Key in my password.
Done. Today's Ethereum value is USD2505. 

The price dropped again quickly when I screen shot this.



~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming