Transferring Money To Straits X Xfers - Singapore

I just transferred S$400 to Straits Xfers. Here's what I did... Tip: Start from step 5.

  1. Go to https://straitsx.xfers.com/
  2. Log in with email and password.
  3. Type in the code from the Google Authenticator app.
  4. Go to Home. Choose Transfer In, bank account, and next.
  5. Go to my bank app and make a Transfer to Xfers Pte Ltd. 
  6. Type in the amount I want to transfer.
  7. Wait a few seconds for the SMS confirmation. 
I could have skipped steps 1 to 4 and just done steps 5 to 7.

Just so you know. 

Why did I transfer money to Straits Xfers? I want to buy Ethereum. The price is low now.

~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming