Creating a Sandbox.game Account... but Alpha Season 1 is Closed

 It's not just Fortnite. There is Sandbox when people talk about the Metaverse. 



So I created an account with Sandbox


I had to link a crypto wallet to sign up. 

I have a Coinbase wallet, but it's not included.

Then I noticed Google bracket arkane. 

Google? A crypto wallet? Arkane? What's Arkane?

When I clicked on Google, it took me to the Venly website. 

I had to authorize Venly to link to my Gmail. 

When I signed in at Sandbox again, I had to create a password at Venly to create a wallet. 

I briefly saw an Ethereum wallet key with a long series of characters. Before I could take not of the key, I was brought back to Sandbox to enter a nickname and another password. 

Alright, I'm in. 


Let's explore the Sandbox


The exploration ended abruptly.


Got to move over from my Android phone to the Windows PC... Sigh. 

So I went over to my HP Envy X360 to log in with my Google Arkane. 

BUT... there is nothing to play!


It says Alpha Season 1 is closed. 

When will Season 2 open?

Side note: I must remember to check out the Venly Arkane thing.


~ Adrian Lee






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming