Bought Creative Live! Cam Sync 1080p V2 Webcam

Here are 3 reasons why I bought Creative Live! Cam Sync 1080p V2 webcam today directly from Creative Labs.

  1. I need a regular USB webcam for the Yolobox Pro new firmware update review. 
  2. Creative Lab is selling it for S$49 while Challenger is selling at S$69 and S$54 at Lazada. 
  3. I don't need the popular $200 Logitech C920 with about the same specs. 
There are 2 things I don't like about the webcam.
  • It cannot focus closeup within 10 inches. 
  • It cannot zoom in at a distance. 
It's the same with most other webcams. 

~ Adrian Lee




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming