Multi-Platform Gaming Stream Setup

In this post, I document my multi-platform gaming stream setup for my new gaming channels... including what went wrong.  

Yesterday, I created 3 new live gaming channels on Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube. 

Twitch - https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/12/how-to-make-new-twitch-account-with.html

Facebook - https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/12/how-to-make-facebook-gaming-page.html

YouTube - https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/12/how-to-create-another-youtube-channel.html

What's the setup? 

Here's The Multi-Platform Gaming Stream Setup. 

1. Yolobox Pro streaming device

2. HP Envy X360 AMD gaming laptop

3. Samsung NX500 headshot camera

4. USB-C to HDMI converter for the laptop display output

5. HDMI to HDMI cable from the converter to the Yolobox

6. Micro-HDMI to HDMI cable from the Samsung camera to Yolobox

7. Ethernet cable for direct internet connection

I used the Yolobox Pro green screen function to put my headshot on the bottom right of the computer display. 

Switched the Yolobox Pro to multi-stream mode.

What went wrong? 

- Streaming on YouTube is disabled.

- No recording on Twitch after streaming. 

The only recorded stream is on Facebook. 

So there is no inaugural live stream episode.

I tried to go live on the new YouTube channel and it says Live Streaming Isn't Available at the Moment.


I clicked on the Enable button. It says "To access live streaming on desktop, first verify your phone number.". I clicked on Verify and followed the instructions. My phone number is verified. 

Then it tells me "It takes 24 hours to activate your account for live streaming. Once activated, you can go live instantly."

Anyway, I'm happy.

The Twitch recording issue is resolved by turning on "Store Past Broadcasts" in the Stream Settings.


Here are my 3 new gaming platforms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming