How to Create Another YouTube Channel with Same Gmail

 I am about to document how to create another youtube channel with the same Gmail.

A short while ago I created a new Twitch gaming account and a new Facebook Gaming Page.

Twitch - https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/12/how-to-make-new-twitch-account-with.html

Facebook - https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2021/12/how-to-make-facebook-gaming-page.html

I am now going to create the third gaming stream platform on YouTube. 

Here goes...

1. Sign in to my existing YouTube account.

2. Click on my profile picture (top-right) and go to Settings. 

3. Click on Create a New Channel. 

4. Enter the new channel name and click on Create. 

I cannot customize the channel URL till I do the following.
  • Have 100 or more subscribers.
  • Be at least 30 days old.
  • Have an uploaded profile picture.
  • Have an uploaded banner image.

Update:

I tried to go live on the new YouTube channel and it says Live Streaming Isn't Available at the Moment.


I clicked on the Enable button. It says "To access live streaming on desktop, first verify your phone number.". I clicked on Verify and followed the instructions. My phone number is verified. 

Then it tells me "It takes 24 hours to activate your account for live streaming. Once activated, you can go live instantly."

~ Adrian Lee

Thanks to ...https://www.alphr.com/create-multiple-youtube-channels-under-one-email-address/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming