How to Make a New Twitch Account with the Same Email

I am about to create a second Twitch account using the same email. 

I already have one account, Twitch.tv/adrianvideoimage, for a long time.

This account is mostly me doing IRL, especially behind-the-scenes video shooting and video editing.  

Sometimes, I play online games, but it doesn't seem the match the channel topic. 

Furthermore, I found a young expert who can teach me gaming, which is a kill I want to pick up. 

I also intend to share the new account with my teacher so we can grow the channel together. 

Our target is 1000 followers. 

So, here's how I set up a new account under the same email.

1. Sign in to the current account with my email and password. 

2.  Click on my profile icon (top right) and go to Settings. 

3. Inside Settings, go to the Security and Privacy tab.

4. Toggle on the "Enable additional account creation" option.


5. Log out from my current account.

6. Click on Sign Up. 

7. Enter the new username, new password, birthdate, and email. 

8. Key in the email verification code. 

9. The new account Settings page opens under the Security and Privacy tab. 

10. Toggle on the "Enable additional account creation" option for this account. 

A new account is created... https://www.twitch.tv/gamernoobrising...

The problem now is I have to log out and in to switch accounts. 

Update:

Turn on "Store Past Broadcasts" in the Stream Settings to save the recording of the live session.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming