Sticking To My New Year’s Resolutions | Adrians Journal #200101

How to keep my New Year’s resolutions? Here are the 7 steps…

So I counted down last night at Harborfront, watching the tiny fireworks bursting across the waters over at Sentosa island.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Decade!

Happy New Resolutions!

What are my 2020 resolutions?

It’s the upgraded version of yesterdays list. Tomorrow it will evolve into something else.

Life just keeps getting better.

So here’s how I set and keep my new year’s resolutions.

  1. Set big time-constained challenges, not goals.
  2. Break it down into small daily challenges, not tasks.
  3. Do them immediately.
  4. Reflect on the outcome 3 times a day.
  5. If it doesn’t work, ask why, and adjust the challenges.
  6. If it works, upgrade the challenge.
  7. Repeat from Step 1.

So how do you keep your New Year’s resolutions?

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing