Adrian’s Journal #200116

At my wifey’s office, she revealed to me that she actually owns the business which she is working in. Back at home, I was ironing her dress and there she was in the dress. She told me she doesn’t have to go to work because her clone is at the office doing all the work. End of dream 😅🤣😄.

Ok. Back to real life. What happened yesterday?

  • Set up lotus timelapse… Changed halogen to led lamp… Changed lotus seed stinking bubbly water.
  • Problems encountered with Adobe Premiere Rush for Samsung. (1) Corrupted export. Blinking and pixelation. Solve by installing the non-samsung version. (2) Audio transition is missing in video clips on timeline. Works on iPhone though. (3) Voice over recording still sound glitchy.
  • Done my #Wednesday #run 3km in 25 minutes… With #nikerunclub #nikerunplus and #Spotifyplaylist “Deep Focus” on #galaxybuds…

What’s happening today?

  • Complete Zhiyun Smooth Q2 Review Part 3.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing