Lotus Seed Sprouting | Adrian’s Journal #200112

So I missed 8 days of public journalling… I feel something important is missing… So I’m back!

What am I grateful for today?

  • Found a perfect spot to shoot seed sprouting timelapse.
  • Wifey is fascinated to see seeds sprout as much as I do.
  • The aircon at home really makes my mood better.

What happened?

What worked? Why?

  • Relaxed. It’s a Sunday. Family time.

What did not work? Why?

  • No content created. Busy with family time.

What did I learn?

What can be done better?

  • Document content all the time.

What will stop you?

  • I don’t want to speak out loud on camera with family members around me.

How to overcome?

  • I can just document without speaking, then later add voice over in post.

What did I discover new about myself?

  • I’m getting old. Hair getting less and turning white.

How did I make others feel?

  • I always make others feel good and happy.

Did I do something that was out my comfort zone?

  • Yes. I sang the first four bars of the Cai Shen Dao Chinese New Year Song.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing