Seeing the Doctor and Getting Medicine for COVID-19

What to do after testing positive for covid with symptoms at home?  ...https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/09/singapore-content-creator-adrian-lee.html

23rd September 2022. Day one of my COVID-19 positive test.

Seen the doctor today and confirmed I am covid-19 positive. I am told today is considered day one. On day 3 which is this coming Monday, I have to do another art test. If the test is negative I can go out. If the test is positive I must continue to stay at home until day 7. After day 7 I can go out without doing another art test. I am given a bunch of Medicine. Each is to be taken when necessary. 


- Cough Syrup ...DEXTROMETHORPHAN

- Mouthwash  ...CHLORHEXIDINE

- Nasal Drops ...OXYMETAZOLINE

- DEQUALINIUM for sore throat

- PARACETAMOL for pain or fever

- LORATADINE for runny nose

========

The result of your Antigen Rapid Test (ART) on 23 Sep 2022, 11:38hrs done at Punggol Polyclinic was Positive.

Please stay home, self-isolate, and self-administer another ART test 72 hours later. You may end isolation when self-tested ART negative. 

========


By the way I am 3x vaccinated. So nothing serious will happen. 

~ Adrian Lee 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming