Singapore Content Creator Adrian Lee Tests Positive for COVID-19

It's my turn to get it. 


Started with a sore throat on Sunday.  

Then felt cold on Monday. 

On Tuesday, fever sets in. 

On Wednesday, it's a cold, sore throat, cough, and feverish. 

Took the ART test at home on Thursday, 22 Sep 2022, and confirmed positive. 

The salty soup tastes like spicy peppery soup. 

Isolating myself in a spare bedroom at home. 

Seeing the doctor first thing in the morning tomorrow.  ... https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/09/seeing-doctor-and-getting-medicine-for.html


~ Adrian Lee 

PS: Could I have got it from a party I attended on Friday? Just speculating.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming