Cloning Myself and Levitating a Phone in a Tiktok Live Stream.

I was hesitant to go live on tiktok. I wanted to prepare my script first. The show has to be well planned for multistreaming... in the form of a video editing class. 

It could have happened next week, but YL messaged me requesting to have a look at a Tiktok live stream recording using YI. 

Since Tiktok has no full recording with the chats, I decided to go live in one hour using YI, the multicamera vertical live stream studio. 

Here are 3 interesting things I did for the first time in a live stream.  

1. Create a duplicate of myself live. 

2. Make a phone float in the air live. 

3. I watched an Instagram live by Goji while Goji watched my Tiktok Live. 

What's more... Goji, the masked streamer, revealed his face for the first time because he finally streamed with a famous influencer. 

The stream went for 3 hours.  

What new ideas did I get from this experience? 

Open a tiktok shop to sell YI.

~ Adrian Lee







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming