Let's be honest. Here's what I discovered after getting 1.1 million views on my Tiktok video. πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“πŸ™‹‍♀️ 1. My YouTube channel subscribers increased - I don't have to tell my Tiktok followers to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Instead, they want to know my YouTube channel name so that they can subscribe. πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘§ 2. My Youtube video views increased - I have only one minute on Tiktok to present my content. In that one minute, I invite viewers to watch the full version on my YouTube channel. πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘€ 3. Content creation on Tiktok is hard work - I have to keep posting content and going live just to ensure an inflow of new viewers and followers. πŸ‚πŸƒπŸ„ YouTube is still the best πŸ‘ video platform by far for promoting my business. Publish one video, and it remains searchable for years, without sinking into the abyss of a deep news feed. Message me if you want more info. πŸ’¬ Or just take a peek at my Tiktok videos... https://ift.tt/3fDFzF9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming