I don't feel I am particularly an expert πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“ when it comes to gimbals. Reviewing my first gimbal on Youtube led to brands sending me a string of more handheld electronic stabilizers. Hey Adrian πŸ™‹‍♀️, which is the best gimbal for my phone camera? ⚠️ Here's what you need to know first. ⚠️ 1. All gimbals work well with iPhones but not Android phones. 2. A lightweight gimbal does not have all the features we need. 3. Shooting with a gimbal does not make your video "cinematic". There is no best gimbal, but the most popular are the DJI OM4, the Zhiyun Smooth 4, and the Zhiyun Smooth Q2. Tip: Master your Smartphone Videography Skills first before thinking of getting a gimbal. Message me for more info. πŸ’¬


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming