Every time Gary Vee says how great Clubhouse is, I wished I got an invite, until now... πŸŽ‰ Thanks, @instituteoflife Eric Sim for inviting me and spending about 1 hour of your precious time showing me everything I want to know about Clubhouse. πŸ˜ƒ I got to become a speaker on stage too (ask a question and introduce my YouTube channels)... amongst huge influencers 😱. What did I observe? 😢 1. The invited influencers were so willing to share their strategies. 2. Every speaker went straight to the point without the fluff. 3. The 3 hosts did a great job in managing the pace of the event. I took notes. I recorded the session so I can replay and take more notes. πŸ“’ What may not work for me? πŸ€” - If I weren't invited to speak, I may be bouncing from one room to another. - The event happened at 9.30 pm to cater to more international awake time. - If I am not a speaker, I would rather listen to a recorded version any time. What's your take on Clubhouse? #clubhouse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming