Every milestone, I celebrate the number, until now. 😟 πŸ₯°1. 21,000 is not just a number - These are people appreciating my content and waiting for the next one. This reason alone drives me to make more videos. πŸ€”2. My audience is more discerning - My subscribers prefer simple and straight-to-the-point information. I now have to plan my next content mindfully. 🀼3. There may be two camps - Based on the analytics, subscribers come from 2 videos of similar yet different niches. My challenge is to alternate the 2 topics or start a new channel. I have a long way to go. 100K is my target. πŸ’― I will continue the document my 100K YouTube subscribers challenge journey. Thanks to #tubebuddy for the certificate. πŸ‘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming