Convert WordPress Page to Post

I could simply create a new post then copy and paste the content from a page to the post. 

Update September 2022: This plugin doesn't seem to work on a desktop anymore but works on a mobile browser. 

However, I want to convert the WordPress page into a post for 3 reasons.

  1. I want the beautiful URL that the page has (see video).
  2. As a post, it goes into the RSS feed whenever I update the date.
  3. It’s indexed in Google search and I intend to update it often.

To cut the long story short, there is no way to convert except to use a plugin… and that’s what this video is about…

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

The post Convert WordPress Page to Post appeared first on Adrian Video Image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing