Video Making Workshops in Singapore | Adrian’s Journal #200213

Yesterday, I confirmed the dates for my upcoming video making Workshops in Singapore.

  1. 2-day Videography and Video Editing Course for BEGINNERS | 19 & 20 March 2020 | Singapore
  2. 1-day Smartphone Video Class by AdrianLee, 13 March 2020, Singapore
  3. Smartphone Video Workshop, 27 March 2020 (private)

What else did I do yesterday?

what’s happening today?

  • More content creation and affiliate marketing.

What am I grateful for right now?

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

The post Video Making Workshops in Singapore | Adrian’s Journal #200213 appeared first on Adrian Video Image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing