Won a Book Again, "Public Speaking FAQ" by Eric Feng...

...just shout out the right answer at the right time... in Eric Feng's seminar of course.

Eric Feng, an outstanding young chap, spoke about becoming a people magnet.

In one short hour, I learnt valuable networking tips I thought I already knew. Not just ordinary networking tips, but tips for networking with high society people.

From now on, I will not ask a lady if she has kids, or if she was pregnant.

Give genuine compliments to people and be very interested in them first.

Small talk. Start small talks. That's where most relationships start.

OK, write less, talk more. I am going out to network now.

Adrian Lee
Http://Twitter.com/AdrianLee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing