First Step to Editing a Highlight Video is...

... organizing your video clips. Organize your video clips by scene.
Open up a new Sony Vegas for each scene. Each scene for example can
be grouped as Tanjong Beach, Opening, Speech, and Meals.


At least that's what I did today. Here's a photo of my trusting old
laptop, capturing video from one cam while the other is ready to shoot
anytime. The white cup contains peppermint tea which I hope will
soothe my sore throat. Enjoying my work in Sentosa.

--

Adrian Lee
http://VideoLane.com
Video on the Move...

-----------------------------
VideoLane Pte Ltd
1003 Bukit Merah Central #06-07, Singapore 159836. tel:67388313

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing