I am Learning How to Play the Piano in 4 Weeks...

...from grade 0 to grade 3.

My piano teacher? My 11 year old daughter who is grade 5 now. She's an expert.

By the end of august, I must be able to play all 4 pages of Fur Elise.

Today I can only play the first four bars badly.

I have to go through finger warm up drills, otherwise known as "dozen a day". It's a set of twelve short 1-bar score to stretch your fingers. Have to do it before practising Fur Elise. Yes, I am getting very good at "dozen a day".

On the second week of September 2009, I must perform in front of camera for a graduation party.

Good luck to me!

Adrian Lee
http://twitter.com/AdrianLee

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

  1. That is really nice. You can really learn playing a piano by simple believing in your self and with your determination. It also include your eagerness in finding ways that can really help you like this music instruction software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. It's obvious that you really wanted to learn to play piano and it's good that you have the determination to accomplish your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 am

    Congratulations! i'm extremley happy for you. There is really no limit to your ability to learn. if you ever hit a wall in your learning i would suggest looking at these guides that i learnt piano http://www.musicinstrumentguides.com/Piano-Guides.html

    But at the monment you seem to be flying colours and nothing will stop you just keep believing in yourself. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing