Got a New Panasonic HMC-151 AVCCAM Video Camcorder...

...better than the Panasonic HMC-152.

The HMC-152 can only shoot in PAL while the HMC-151 can record in both PAL and NTSC.

Specially ordered from Japan. Not readily available in Singapore. Paid a little bit more, S$1000 more, but it's worth the price.

That means I can now shoot for both NTSC (US, Japan) and PAL (Singapore) markets.

For those who don't know what I am talking about, it simply means I have upgraded my professional video camcorder to the latest state-of-the-art model by Panasonic.

People affected by this great news are my valued clients. From now on, you will get higher quality, full high definition, recordings for your videos!

Want to know more about video shooting and video editing? Join my new Basic Videography Course (in Singapore). Sign up here http://VideoLane.com.


Adrian Lee
http://VideoLane.com

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:43 pm

    Hi Adrian

    I'm looking into purchasing the ag-hmc 151 due to its ability to switch between pal and ntsc.

    I'm currently in Japan, but I have not seen that model anywhere yet.

    Where did you order yours from?

    Best regards

    Emil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emil,

    The Panasonic HMC 151 is a European model, made for Europe. I requested my local Panasonic supplier to specially order that model for me. I had to pay a little extra, but I'm very happy with my cam now.

    Adrian Lee
    http://VideoLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:14 pm

    Ahh - so he actually ordered it specially from Europe?

    Thank you for your quick response!

    Emil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing