Installed "Related Posts" Widget for Blogger Blogspot!

I never taught I would find this from a third party.
A "related posts" widget for my Blogger blogspot blog.
I always taught it will never be the same as Wordpress.
I am tired of wordpress blogs. They keep crashing on me!
My last wordpress blog got hacked and all my data lost!
I sticking with Blogger blogspot for personal journal.
My earliest posts in Year 2004 are still there!

Going to install more Widgets from Widgets for Free.



You need a little HTML knowledge to install this widget.
The instructions were very clear and straight forward.
Just copy and paste 2 sets of codes into the html template.
The number of related posts appearing can also be customised.
For the time being, I will let it run a few times before customising.

Though the default number of related posts appearing is set at 5, I am getting 15 in this post.



Still look good anyway, I will leave it as it is... tweak it later, maybe brighten up the blue texts.

Going to install more Widgets from Widgets for Free.

Enjoy!
Adrian Lee
http://twitter.com/AdrianLee

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

  1. Check out this related posts widget by GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH and its one click installation :

    http://www.vnoma.com/2009/12/related-posts-widget-by-google-custom.html

    Hope you like it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing