9 December 2017, there is yet another new telco in Singapore.
Known as a virtual mobile telco, it’s aptly named Zero Mobile.
First question: How much is their mobile plan?
Answer: More expensive than other telcos here.
- S$45 per month
- No Contract
- Unlimted Calls
- Unlimited SMS
- 6GB Data
That’s their offer in their name, Zero Mobile.
Pay nothing if you refer people to sign up.
Each confirmed referral earns you S$9.
Just refer 5 people and that will cover your bill.
So, invite 5 new sign-ups every month for the free plan
Read the fine print on their website to check additional fees.
What do you think? Will you be subscribing to Zero Mobile?
Check out the next IT Exhibition in Singapore, including promotional deals…
~ from the journal of Adrian Lee | Singapore
When is the next BIG IT Fair in Singapore?
- IT SHOW 2018 | 15 – 18 March 2018 | 11am – 9pm | Suntec Singapore Levels 3, 4 & 6
In the meantime, here’s a smaller scale expo this weekend.
- Great Electronics EXPO 2017 | 8 – 10 Dec 2017 | 11am – 9pm | Singapore EXPO Hall 4
Sometimes the online sale is better. Check out these promotional deals…
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Smartphone / 64GB and 128GB ROM / 6GB RAM
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 GOLD/BLACK | 32GB/64GB/128GB |6.4inch|GLOBAL
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 / Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 / 5.99 inches
- [LG V30+] 6 Inch| Qualcomm® Snapdragon 835| 2 Yrs LG Warranty | 4GB RAM | 128GB ROM | 3300mAH
- ZHIYUN SMOOTH Q★3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone
- APPLE iPad 32G Wi-Fi MODEL
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8/ 6GB RAM/ 64GB ROM
- Samsung Galaxy S8 | 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM
- GOPRO HERO BLACK 6
- more electronics promo deals here…
- Best Cheapest Web Hosting with Lifetime SSL HTTPS
MAVIC PRO ALPINE WHITE COMBO
- Dropbox Secure File Sharing and Storage Solution free
Adrian Video Image
It’s right downstairs where we live, Punggol.
For weeks, I have seen the construction two charging stations at our carpark.
This morning, 6 December 2017, two white smallish cars are parked there.
Yes, they are white, not blue… though their name is BlueSG.
It’s the first electric car sharing service in Singapore.
The first thing that came to my mind is the ugly Singaporean.
Will they park irresponsibly or throw it down from a height?
At least that’s what happened to the bike sharing situation.
This is a one-way rental scheme (See how it works).
You pick the car from one location and return in another.
So, knowing where to return the car is very important.
I will be moving some big stuff soon and the car will come in handy.
So how much must we pay to use the car?
There are two plans. A one week plan and a one year.plan.
The one-week plan is S$0 per month and you drive the car for S$0.50 per minute.
The one-year plan costs S$15 per month but you drive the car at S$0.33 per minute.
So, that means a 30-minute drive costs S$15 for the one-week plan.
Unless you own the car, it is only a vehicle to get you from point A to point B.
How is the price compared to using Uber, Grab, or Taxi?
How is the price compared to renting from TribeCar or Smove?
Please share your thoughts.