Singapore Videographer Discovers Massive Traffic Secrets

Being a videographer can be very rewarding. It is a win-win-win situation. It is first a hobby, second makes money and third an opportunity to meet famous people.

Over the weekend, Hong Kong's internet millionaire Kelvin Hui was in Singapore to teach his highly regarded internet traffic generation secrets.
I learnt a lot about increasing website traffic from search engine optimisation, blogging and community involvement.
In the last post I attempt to implement one of his tips.

It works! My post is now on the first page of google for the search keyword "Singapore DVD Duplication".

Get ready to see more of my web pages on google as I will be spending my time using the strategies.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing